Apr 5, 2011

memories

Have you ever played "make a wish on a pine needle"?? Favorite game of my kids. All you need is a pair of pine needles. Each person grabs a side, makes a wish, and pulls them apart. Whoever gets the most of the top part, gets the wish.


  Blake and I played it for an hour. I wanted to remember this moment, of being together, the sun shining on us, and making wishes. I'm so glad I got a picture of this memory. And i LOVE how dirty my little boys fingers are. cause that's Blake.


 And he is also silly.


I also love these pictures of Em. She is genuinely a happy girl. and I love those freckles that are starting to appear.

4 comments:

jayna said...

Love that canon in action!! Look at you go! :)

Rachel said...

loving that new camera i see. bring it to grandma camp for baby shots. oh and we play that pine needle game too.

J and A said...

Precious memories for sure!

Abbi had freckles develop a couple years ago too and I just think they are so cute (and thankfully so does she unlike Anne Shirley and her war with freckles . . .) :)

Always love to see your adorable kids!
Love,
Anna

Tara said...

OMG!! I looooovvveeee that first picture of Blake holding out the pine needle! So precious! I need to get back to blogging! I am missing out! Here I go....reading your posts when I am SUPPOSED to be balancing my business checkbook. Darn yoU!