Apr 27, 2011

Easter dinner

So I like to make a big deal for my Easter dinner. I think it is because (a) it's the only holiday dinner that I make and (b) it's the only thing I do for my family for Easter. We have a neighborhood egg hunt on Sat. and grandma makes them an Easter basket. So that leaves a yummy feast for me to prepare followed by an Easter lesson given by whoever wants to. So we sat down to this feast on Sunday:





and here's a snippet of our Easter conversation:

"open the gate. . ..(you know, open the hands). . .who do you hate. . . . .that is your date!"
"open my mouth. . . ..growl!!"
 "open my nose. . . ..a-choo!"
"open the diaper. . . ." and that is when we ended it.

3 comments:

jayna said...

Look at you go Martha! :)

Mom Stanger said...

Looks delish! Gotta love those kids!

Rachel said...

jerek looks the most excited. i can't tell what you are eating