Jul 8, 2010

Cousin Camp

I LOVE cousin camp! This is something we started several years ago. My sister's husband goes off to scout camp every summer. Instead of being home with no hubby around for 5 days, she comes to my mom's. And I come with my kids. And whoever else can come does.

So we stay at my mom's for a week, with no husbands, no internet (we can check email), limited cell phone service, and she lives 30 mins from anything. And this is what we do: we read, we craft, we talk, we play games, we tan, we 4-wheel, we eat yummy food, we watch HGTV, and we RELAX! And what do the kids do, they play. and play and play. Cause cousins are SO MUCH MORE FUN than siblings!

And everyone has a good time.

Why do more laundry than we have too?

Did I mention that Grandma has cats?

And a police car?
j/k Just a friendly visitor.


And she has a dog. Cats and a dog. Em was in heaven.

On a ride with Makinze. 2 weeks apart. (Rach, just looking at her skirt makes me laugh!)






And there they all are. What a good looking bunch of kiddos!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

my girl is showing off some serious booty and i like it! cute shots of them. i can't help but wonder, what about blake?