Jul 16, 2010

Little ol' crafty me

Here are just a few of the crafts I have done so far this summer. I posted the site where you can find them if you are interested in making one.


Birthday countdown: http://www.howdoesshe.com/2x4-to-birthday-boardtutorial
(I made mine a little bit easier.)

Love this! Blake would not stop asking how many more days till his birthday. So I made this as a countdown to his day. He got to pop a balloon each day and he knew exactly how many more days until his b-day. On his big day I used it to put up his birthday cards.

My sisters & I made ourselves some sassy aprons. They are even reversable! :) But it took a good portion of a day to do. My sister owns the pattern.

We also made these:



And then I threw this together:



(the skirt, not the kid)

I had the perfect model. She even went and picked out some shoes from grandma's closet. So cute!

No comments: