Jun 25, 2010

And I'm Off.......

Yes, gone again.

My cousin is running a science camp through CSI (college of southern Idaho) in Burley for a week and asked if I would like to join the team. Emmalee gets to go for free and I get CREDIT!! for FREE! (It's SO expensive!) So I told her I would. My mom was MORE than willing to put up with all of us for another week. I just got done with 2 full days of teacher training. And then I get 15 or so kids for 4 days for 2 hrs per day. I have learned so many cool, fun ways to teach kids about anatomy. The last 2 days have been full of instruction (a little too much for me) and lots of experimenting: dissecting the eye, heart, kidney, brain; looking at a cadaver (haven't seen one since college), looking under the microscopes, cooking food with acid, playing the 'germ' game, and just learning a lot! It's going to be good. But it will be SO NICE to be home again!

No comments: