Jun 20, 2010

Blake's last day of Preschool

LOVED Ms. Janis! We have had her 2 times now and hope she will still be teaching when Addi gets in there. :) I took Blake to kindergarten registration and they asked him a series of questions. I was like, "Oh crap! Why didn't I think of this? I have taught him NOTHING!" But he knew almost ALL of the answers! I was so proud of him. And had to thank Ms. Janis for getting Blake ready for Kindergarten. He has learned so much this year! Included a little Spanish. I can't believe my little boy will be leaving me everyday for 9 months out of the year. Miss him already.
The last day of preschool at the park.
Ms. Janis reading a book to the class.

 Yummy.

Getting ready for the egg run.

And now the sack race. (so funny, some kids were RUNNING in their bags!)

Enjoying a bright ORANGE popsicle with a WHITE shirt on.

So PROUD of her art work. (BTW I did get it all out. Only to discover this morning that it has been sitting all weekend in the laundry basket with chocolate ice cream all over it. Yippee.)

Blake with his FAVORITE preschool teacher!! What a GREAT year!

No comments: