Jan 4, 2011

I'm Back!

Vacation time is officially over! It's so nice to have a break but by the end of two weeks, I'm ready for my schedule. We had such an awesome Christmas and New Years. I did miss my family's traditional New Years Celebration. My parents decided to spend 3 weeks on a cruise on the Panama for Christmas so none of my family got together. Jerek's family all got together though and it was nice spending time with all of them. We spend our whole break here in Boise. My goal for the 2 weeks was to not leave the house for groceries, errands, Christmas shopping, etc. And I did it! It was so NICE not to have to leave the house with 3 KIDS in tow to try to get anything done. :)


 Ward Christmas Party/Dance

 Nativity Story

Addi insisted on being the 'princess' at the manger. After explaining to her that there was no princess at the manger, she agreed to being the angel, aka fairy.

 Christmas PJs
 New toys



No comments: