Dec 13, 2010

And another one bites the dust!

Voila! Another bathroom finished!
The kids domain.
Before:


oh gosh, I wish I had pictures of this bathroom when we moved it. There was no shower with this tub. There was tile halfway up surrounding the tub and a nice towel rack above that. This was our VERY FIRST project in this house. We had one working shower in the house and it was in the basement! And it is tiny! I remember being pregnant with Blake, staying up late helping Jerek tile this bathroom. I was so excited to get it done. I was tired of going down and up two flights of stairs JUST to shower & feeling really pregnant in that shower!

Now for the after:




New cabinet with counter top and sink, new floor ($5 STEAL at RCWilley), handmade towel racks (my husband is seriously amazing! I showed him a picture of what I wanted and DONE!), and new accessories. And now for the next project: the master bath!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

wow, i really wished i would have gone upstairs to look. amazing!

jayna said...

Oh, now I know who to turn to for towel racks!! Awesome job guys- love the color! :)