Feb 15, 2010

Things I learned about my kids on our trip

Emmalee LOVES California Adventure! Disneyland. . . .not so much. Her favorite ride? Tower of Terror & California Screamin'. And I was more than happy to go on all those rides with her. Look at that smile!


Addi likes to walk around an airplane. She does NOT like to sit on an airplane. She also 'adopted' a grandpa on the airplane. And was very upset that he did not continue with us for the rest of the trip.


ALL my kids LOVE the carousel.


Blake will throw a fit even at the 'happiest place on earth'.


We LOVE Disneyland, even in the pouring rain!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sara said...

I love that you took your kids to Disneyland - how fun!! My favorite is the picture of Blake :)

Tara said...

What a FUN post!! So cute!! I have to agree with the comment above.....that picture is HILARIOUS!!

I just got your card in the mail! Thanks! You have already thanked me....so that was a nice surprise! You are more than welcome, my FAV sis-in-law!! :)

(...and YES....I do have more than one sis-in-law!!) Tee, hee....yer still my FAV!!