Feb 25, 2010

February. . ..oh yuck!

I decided that I HATE February! This month is a curse to our family! For the last 3 years we have been sick in this cursed awful month!! Well, the month started out good with our family trip. Then Em got sick, missing a week of school. (On top of the week she missed for our trip.) Ended up having a sinus infection. Blake has the most horrible cough! (yes, still has it.) Addi had a fever, cough, stuffy nose. . .thought she has an ear infection, but decided to wait out the fever one more day and she was good to go. I was the worst of all. Sunday, in bed, ALL DAy... . .so sick with fever. I had no energy at all. I don't mind being in bed all day but who was to take care of me??? Kids are screaming, fighting, playing, so loudly I can hear them through every wall and door in the house. Addi is SO whiney when she is sick (so for 4 days straight!) and just wanted her sick mom. And I just wanted my mom.....Monday, I still had a fever, plus a sore throat, Plus a huge headache, PLUS a very painful neck. It was a designated movie and pajama day for the kids. By Wednesday, I was alive and back to being the mom. I'm so GRATEFUL for good health. . . . And that there are only 3 more days till March!

1 comment:

Tara said...

GIRL!!! You are OK, now?? How awful! I wish I was there to help you out...or at least take the kids!! Grrr... ANOTHER reason why I wished we lived closer. I hope everyone is getting their health back! LUV YA!!