Oct 9, 2009

All about me.

OK, I know I have dedicated this blog to my beautiful children, but this post is all about ME. :) Every year, all the girls in my family go on a trip. Depending on pregnancies and babes, a place is picked and everyone tries to go. First year to Park City, next to Jackson Hole, and then our latest trip to Seattle. It has been such a blast just relaxing, being away from hubbies and kiddos, and exploring around the area. This is a MUST for all girls, moms, and friends. :) Here's my latest trip: Of course included in ALL pictures of Seattle, the famous needle. The shoreline from a little boat excursion we went on. Me on the boat. All of us girls at the Old Spaghetti Factory. We took a tour of the underground streets of Seattle. This is one of the things we saw. See that mouse hiding behind that foot? The ceiling of the underground. Or the sidewalks of above. A really nice toilet for the underground. (No it was not used. But then we went into the restrooms and lo and behold, they had these toilets.) After the tour, we went to the Mueseum/Store of interesting things. This is a skeleton of a mermaid. Seriously. Two-headed lamb. This was probably one of the favorite places to visit. Boehm's Chocolate Factory. Need I say more? It really was a cool place to visit. This was in Boehm's house. A music player. Talk about huge cds! The guy got to carry an olympic torch. Am I in Rome? Yeah, this Boehm guy built a church near his house and this was painted on his ceiling. Our cool tour hats. Lots of chocolate. Yeah, who wouldn't want to take a lick? Even more chocolate. And my sister. And now the BEST for LAST!! My most favorite part of the trip. . . . We went here. . .. to see THIS!! WICKED!! It was awesome! The music was just amazing and of course the actors too! It was so worth seeing!

2 comments:

emily said...

i have been wanting to go on that underground tour. I heard it was the coolest thing in Seattle. Great pics. I'm glad you got to get away.

Tara said...

Oh, Oh, Pick ME! Pick Me!! I read your blog!! Keep it updated...I LOVE reading it!! Loved catching up!!! SOOOOO jealous of your trip...and SERIOUSLY?? A mermaid skeleton?? What the?