Jun 10, 2014

Finishing up school

Addi's Spring Dance Recital

We had both sets of grandparents there which was a special treat! I'm kind of sad knowing this is our last for at least a year as Addi is going to switch to gymnastics. Oh sigh. She is an adorable ballerina.






Next up, Em's spring band concert. Which will also be her last as she is switching to orchestra to play the violin.
waiting to start
 And Em's state report on Oklahoma. I totally remember doing this in 5th grade. I picked Maryland, since my aunt and uncle live there, and they sent me some things to use for my report. Then I got to go visit them the next year. To bad Em didn't pick a more exciting state (sorry Oklahoma) but we look forward to visiting close to it (Kansas) next summer.

And then Blake's bike rodeo


And last day of school body signing.


And then Addi's Kindergarten graduation!!

the whole pm class


good friends from school

Addi with Ms. Strickler, her teacher
And hooray for school to be out!! Looking forward to carefree summer days!

No comments: