May 13, 2014

2014 Spring Soccer

The scary thing about soccer?? I just got an email today from the soccer league congratulating the kids on a great season. A thanks to the coaches, etc.... Oh and fall soccer league registration begins in 2 weeks.... (WHAT?! I SWEAR we just finished 2 DAYS ago!!)

 Number 1 reason to not watch your kids play soccer: the weather has a 90% of being freezing/rainy/windy or all of the above. Number 2: there are 2 seasons of soccer.

 I really encourage my kids to play basketball, volleyball, dance, anything indoors. But there is something about soccer that they just love. Even Addi carried on when she found out the uniforms were green (she was hoping for pink or some other princess color). I guess there's something to it. So I have invested in lots of warm clothes and hot cocoa. And I sure do love watching them play. 
And snapping photos. 














No comments: