Jul 30, 2013

A dedication to my sister....you know who you are

Let's go back, shall we??


Family Picture 2000 (taken by Jerek??)
You know, one of those weekends I bring the boyfriend home and he takes the family pictures.

Seattle 2001
Trenton & Tiffany's wedding trip
I love that Grandma came with us.

Now let's go WAY back. 



I'm the cute one with the knee high socks. Cousin Margaret on the end wanting to be in the family picture. Remember those lamps??

Ah, this is a good one. Missing one still, though....
There he is! I remember this day so well. We all just wanted to hold our new baby brother.
See?? I still just wanted to hold him.

 I just love this picture!!

And one more

And a little more updated of the sisters & mom...

Can't wait for next year...
Another good time.


                                                      I win.

4 comments:

Mom Stanger said...

Thanks that was fun!

Rachel said...

i am so confused. which sister? i want to say me but that's just because i'm selfish.
i remember those lamps. didn't i break one?
i can almost tell that the couch really WAS green and not the brown i remember.
i love seeing the old toys that i covented.

Andrea Cutler said...

I see where Emma gets those long, thin legs from....memory lane is fun!

McBrides said...

Oh my goodness, some of those pictures....! The only thing I remember about Morgan being born was that I was mad he was a boy--and only because EVERYONE was hoping for a boy. I guess I wanted to be different. :)