Dec 10, 2012

My mom is 60!

I have spent several months planning my mom's 60th birthday bash to be celebrated in November. We needed to get all the family there, which we almost succeeded. My younger sister moved out to Milwaukee, WI and didn't make it. But a majority were there and THAT was awesome. It had been since my brother's wedding, almost 2 years ago. We surprised her with the celebration. Girls outing for lunch. Guys movie out. And dinner, DVD slide-show, birthday cake, game, and present. It was pretty much the best birthday ever.






I knew I wanted to get my mom a cello. She played in high school and some in college. When times got tough, and they did with a farm to run and 4 kids under 4, my mom sold her cello and has regretted it ever since. I hope she enjoys this one just as much.

And the best part of the party? Spending months gathering old photos of my mom! 

This is my fav of my parents. 

Fav of my mom

And that's me. (because I'm the 4th and there are hardly any pictures of me. and I will never let my mom live it down!)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

thank you for finally putting these pictures up!!! oh, and i live in Milwaukee, not Madison. Trenton went to Madison.

Mom Stanger said...

Thank u for everything! And yes I am officially OLD :)