Mar 13, 2011

oh my

so busy. but a really good busy. we are over illnesses and school projects. (yah!) we had a wedding, valentine's, campout, temple day, family time, school activities, and home projects. and then, you know, the daily activities of life. I've been working on my living room project and have gotten most of that done. I don't think it matters what it is, it just feels good to get something done that you have been working on. (big sigh of relief) I was telling the kids how excited I was that the living room was almost decorated and how easy it was to make my pillows, etc. (They love being my listening ear. . . .) anyway, Emmalee said, "just have it done by summer mom" in her not-really-caring-just-want-my-mom-back voice. 
Here's some pictures to share:

1 comment:

Rachel said...

oh no! you cut those curls. i may never forgive you. can't wait to see addi!