Feb 7, 2011

Oh, she's good....

Emmalee LOVES to ski! She has been skiing since she was little, thanks to grandparents who went to Bogus often. She took ski lessons the end of last year and then again this year. I finally was able to go with her a couple times this month and was so impressed by how well she skied! I'm so happy because my girl has found something she loves and is good at it! :)

2011

The first time I went with her this year, we were sitting on the lift and I told her how impressed I was that she had gotten so good. She said, "I know! I amaze myself!" We continued skiing and I gave her a few tips her teacher had suggested to me. I kept asking her if she was getting cold, if she needed a break, etc. (You know us moms.) She turned to me and said, "Mom, don't worry about me. You just worry about yourself."
2010

2009

2008: Blake's 1st time
2007


2006

2005: Em's 1st time

No comments: