Nov 3, 2010

And.....

it's been so long you probably thought I just stayed in Hawaii. Right now, I wished that I did. Although, that island got really little surprisingly fast. I just miss the carefree days, no whining children, no responsibility, and that beautiful thing we call sun. My house has not been at its cleanest lately and my children have been naughtily disobedient. Meaning they disobey with a smile on their face and an evil laugh escaping from their lips. They know I'm too lazy to do anything about it. And that pretty much sums up the last 2 weeks since I've been home. Nice. Welcome home mommy!

(us on the beach somewhere in Peaceful Land)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

what about those tickets?

jayna said...

Enough peace to last the winter...hope you soaked it up- it looks fantastic!