Aug 22, 2010

I LOVE to craft, la, la, la, la!

(You know, "I love to laugh, ha ha ha ha, loud and long and clear!" Can you tell me what movie these song lyrics are from???) Totally have it in my head....

Just a few things I've been working on this summer:

the shirt dress found here.
It wasn't too hard, I just had to make my own pattern. For a first try it turned out alright. Thank goodness I have a CuTe model!



And the shoe bench, made from my own design and scraps of wood in the garage. I also have a coat rack and shelf to put on the wall above. My vision is for the school-aged kids to use the bench to put their shoes on, have a place to store them, and have a place to hang coats and backpacks. Hopefully the kids will use it as I dreamed they would. :)



And lastly, my beautiful kid picnic table made from this site.















It's been a fun summer!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

lovely models throughout