May 24, 2010

Kitchen Update

YES! My kitchen is done.....mostly. :) It's actually been finished for a couple of weeks. I'm just waiting on my sweet hunny to put on a stubborn door & to put on my new faucet that I bought a month ago. He insists on not doing it until he is finished with his project . . .. which was started in February, a month before I even started the kitchen (I know, slow). I am a VERY patient woman. . .but I'm getting tired of waiting.

So I started my next project. Not a painting one. (Although I just bought a little side table at a garage sale that I am going to paint.) I've been sewing!! Check it out:


My new pioneer skirt! I even did the little ruffle at the bottom! I know, I'm so proud of myself. Next, a matching bonnet. . . . .

And here's that end table I'm going to paint:

1 comment:

jayna said...

That is one good lookin' skirt Lady! Who knew we had those ruffles in us? Good thing for Sis. Deverall!